Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Readers?


I've come to realization that people don't often read long blogs, so I shall keep this one relatively short on the assumption that visitors might be more compelled to read a few lines.

I started this blog a few days ago to give myself a chance to rant and rave about things that I found near and dear to my heart. Actually, no, I started it to complain about the injustices of society and pretty much just whine about life in general. Either way, I am curious to see if anyone out there in the cyber world actually reads what I write. Therefore, I have posted this blog.

If you visit my page and read this post, or any other for that matter, leave a comment. I want to see just how many of you people actually read what I have to say. You don't have to like what I say or agree with it, but just leave a comment. It doesn't even need to be a comment. Push the spacebar and hit "Publish Comment" or whatever Blogger has decided to call it's "Submit" button.

3 comments:

Daddy Cool said...

Oh mighty pineapple, mayhem and gore is within your fruity substance...kneel before the coconut shells and lay my vengance upon the.....one way of leaving a comment I presume ;)

Anonymous said...

I read. Therefore, I comment.

Anonymous said...

Comment, Comment