Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My TV!


She's beautiful, isn't it?

For a lack of anything better to write about, I thought I'd share my TV with the world. It's a Vizio P50 50" Hi-Def (1080i), Flat Panel, Plasma TV. I got it for under $2,000, too! And it was brand new! I love technology. I got this in October of 2006 and could never think of giving it up.... except perhaps for the Vizio 60"! That's only about $3,000!

As you can see, the TV is proudly displayed on a nice little stand. In the stand is my DVD player, HD Verizon FIOS box, and my PlayStation 2.

1 comment:

Daddy Cool said...

Oooh, nice...yours is bigger than mine ;)
I got 2 LCD screens...no 3...17" for my comp, 32" in my living room and finally a 26" in my bedroom...but no 50"...darn...damn you Mark...now I have to buy me one of those too...hehehe.