Monday, August 27, 2007

Oops!

No picture today. Not sure if I have any to apply.

Well, I didn't write yesterday. Shame on me. I got sidetracked doing other things and forgot all about it until about 2am this morning. I opted for sleep instead of blogging. The first smart thing I had done all day! I didn't wake up until 11:20am or so. It was a good sleep.

Well, not much happened yesterday and not much is planned for today. In fact, nothing is planned for today except to keep looking for a job. I was laid off in March from the US Postal Service (they laid off 600 other people, too) and haven't been able to find anything since. Everyone either wants 17 years of experience or they want me to answer phones and deal with people. I don't have the former and I don't do the latter. I'm not a people person. At all.

The only jobs that look remotely safe are about 4 hours drive away! (An exaggeration, yes, but you don't realize how much I HATE driving.) Those jobs, though, require more experience than what I have. Everyone demands experience but are unwilling to give it. It's crap if you ask me.

(Edited by me! I removed a few paragraphs because I was asked to by someone else.)

1 comment:

Daddy Cool said...

It´s ok to feel frustrated buddy, you have every right to feel that way.
In my honest opinion, your ex is not fair to you, you can´t put everything on one person....as they say - it takes two to tango.
Hang in there my dear friend, it will get better...it always does.
Trust me buddy...I´ve had my fair share of serious downfalls in life...but I am still smiling :)