Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday

I slept in until 10am. I hate sleeping in, but I hate going to bed at a decent hour, too. I need to just give in, give up my late night cartoons (haha), and go to bed! Then perhaps I can wake up at 7-8am and be ready to go and not feel like killing the neighbor's dog. Then again, the neighbor's dog is the most annoying hairy rat in existence. Yip! Yip! Yip! Yip! Yip! SHUT UP! Every morning for a half hour, it won't shut it's mouth. I get mad and throw things at the fence and yell at it. I'll yell at the dog even when the owners are out in the backyard and can hear everything I say. I think they finally realized that the dog needs to be quiet before I arrange an "accident."

So far my day has been pretty unproductive. I need to wash my clothes and clean my room, but I can always do that tomorrow, too, can't I? I might as well wash my clothes today, though. Nothing else is going on, so there's no time like the present. I've more or less spent the morning watching TV and being lazy. Much like I am every day, I think. Perhaps I'll play some Battlefield 2 today. Or more Guild Wars. We'll see. There's another hockey game on TV tonight. Not sure if I'll watch it because I don't like seeing the Florida Panthers, but I do like the Tampa Bay Lightning (though they aren't my favorite team). I'll see what I feel like doing once that time rolls around.

I spotted a snake yesterday. First time I had seen one in a while. I wanted to take a picture of it, but by the time I got camera and went back outside, it was already gone. It was a little thing. A Black Racer, they are called because they are all black and can move quite fast. They have a cousin that lives in the north called a Blue Racer, but they kill their prey via constriction. Funny how they are the same species, but different color and they eat things differently.

Ah, well. I might write again later tonight. Who knows. My creative juices have not been flowing as of late. I'm having to struggle to think of something to write. Fortunately, I'm not being limited to just a few sentences of a paragraph, but I'm not putting out to 12 page essays I've been known to do either.

Well, that's all for now. I know I don't have a picture, but maybe I'll come back and edit one in later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is the neighbours dog one of those small little annoying things? As a person who grew up with german shepards I really dislike the small ones....and poodles :p

Maybe I should share how my day have been so far too. If you're interested that is...I don't have a blog so I might as well intrude on yours.

Since we've got quite a lot to do because the exams are coming up I went to college today, only to find 10 other people there who takes the same course, on a Saturday! Should be illegal :p

After that I went grocery shopping and then I took the opportunity to shoot a bit at my brother in the Unreal Tournament 3 beta demo, quite fun since we had some even matches! And now it's football (read soccer all you Americans :p) on tv: Sweden vs Lichtenstein.

Mark N said...

Yes. It's a small little furry rat. That high pitched yip, yip, yip. I wouldn't cry if someone "accidentally" ran it over with their car.

Ah, college. Yes, I remember my college days. Fortunately, that is past me and I can move on. Exams weren't fun, but I did fairly well on most of them. I think there was only one class I didn't get an 'A' in.

Football. Futbol. However you want to spell it. Both the American football and soccer are so dreadfully boring. American football is more bearable to watch, though. Soccer is just so... so... GAH! I want to rip my hair out. Nothing happens. Nothing but sissy men falling down and diving whenever anyone from the other team comes even remotely close to them. Pansies! Play a real sport! Like hockey!

Anonymous said...

Haha, yes, they sure are fragile those football players. Poor souls...

Anonymous said...

I am just like you LOL