Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Hm..

I didn't specify WHICH morning. Ergo, I am free of your harassment. It's not, however, morning. It's the afternoon. Petty details. So sue me! I have better things to do than cater to the wants of my three readers. Make your own blogs. Write your own stories. Surely I am not your sole source of entertainment. Pity.

Once again, I have no picture. That's a shame because I like pictures. There's really nothing to take a picture of, though, and I have nothing good left on my computer hard drive to input.

So what's up with me? Nothing! Well, possibly nothing. Possibly everything. One never knows until things are up and upon us. I'm heading to Maryland in 9 days. That's always exciting. I've never been there. I hope the temperature will be a bit more bearable than it is down here. Not sure what all we'll be doing there, but it should be a nice time.

I was informed of a job opening by a guy at my church and sent him my resume today to give to the boss. It's a data entry position for Quality Distribution, which is, I assume by the name, a company that distributes things. Not the greatest job or the greatest pay, but right now, it's a good thing to attempt to get just to have a flow of income. That's what's important right now. I can at least work and should something else later on down the line come up, great!

That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Just happened to stumble upon your little blog here and was quite shocked to see our similar interests and hobbies. I'm a Kent fan myself and Swedish, so I can enjoy both the music and the lyrics :p Hockey has always been a huge part of my life and I sometimes stay up until 3 AM to be able to watch some NHL-games live. You should be glad you can watch these games at a reasonable hour! I'm sadly a world of warcraft player who happily give Blizzard some money to be able to play with new found friends from all over Europe. Anyway, just wanted to tell you that you now got a new blog reader who will follow your every move :p

/A friendly Swedish girl