Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lunchtime!

It's lunch time and I've nothing else to do, so why not write? Don't think I haven't noticed the sharp decline in readers lately. From 5 to... 2? Ouch. I am deeply wounded. I never claimed to have the most fascinating blog. You know what you were getting into when you signed up. It's your own fault if you don't like what I have to say, but the least you can do is mock me viciously in a comment. Comments are good. Comments are great. Why not leave one? Bloody ingrates. I spend all of this time and energy writing some grand epic and no one bothers to read it or leave a comment. I despise you all....

Day 4 of work. I've been here since 7am. It is now 12:43pm and in the middle of my lunch hour. Well, not really the middle, it's more like 15 minutes into my lunch hour, but I digress... Thursday are going to be rough, I think. 7am-6pm. 10 hours. Yuck. I have a hard enough time getting to work at 8am during my normal schedule. At least the traffic on the way here wasn't too bad and the traffic on the way home should (key word there) be okay. My job is mind-numbingly boring, but once you get a rhythm going it's not terrible. It's just staring a computer screen for 8 (or 10) hours a day. It's not a job for everyone, but for those who can do it and not feel like murdering your coworkers should be quite good at it.

Time for me to go. I have a large window to my left. It's time to stare out it and watch traffic go by for the next 40 minutes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eat lunch, then you'll have something to do. ;-)