Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Break time... again.

Break time at work. 15 minutes to sit back and relax, take a look out the window, or send some emails. Or blog. I'm learning new things here at work. Namely, how to do more work. Fun. Why not? I'm here anyway. More things to occupy my 8 hours.

I should write an email. But to who? No one to write to. Or no one I'm allowed to write to. What a farce that is. It will forever boggle my mind. None of you have a clue what I'm talking about, but that's quite alright. It's not for you to know. Stay out of my business, ya hear?

Break time is almost over. I have things to do now.

Bye.

Yup. "Bye." Such a cold word at times. That is all I have left you with. Simply "bye." Nothing more. No professing my feelings in a warm, thoughful, heartfelt ode to your life. No "have a nice day!" No anything. Just "bye."

Hm. So cold. Brr.

No comments: