Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happy Birthday to me

Okay, so my birthday was actually Tuesday. I'm a little late. It's my birthday and I'll decide when I want to post about it. So there. Shut you up in a hurry.

Anyway, it was a long day because of work, but it was nice when I got home because my family was there to shower me with love and presents. I had an ice cream cake, too. Delicious.

I got a PSP (PlayStation Portable) and it's really cool. I am really enjoying it so far. I got two games for it, which are both really fun. One is Medievil: Resurrection and the other is Burnout: Dominator. Both are great, but I'm really loving Medievil. It's been so long since I played the original on the PS One. Sir Daniel Fortesque rocks all video game characters. Ever. Except for Gray Fox from Metal Gear Solid, but Sir Dan is a close second.

Anywho, that's all. I'm off to finish my cake! Oh, I should probably eat supper, too. No particular order.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grattis i efterskott!

Mark N said...

Hm. Sounds dirty.

Daddy Cool said...

Darn...too late for me too...but what the heck...HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!!!!