Monday, November 12, 2007

Greetings and salutations!

People still use words like that, right? No? Why not? They're great words. I make it a point to say "Greetings" at least once a day. Normally I use it when speaking to people online, as I tend to get weird looks if I use it in face to face conversation, but I've decided to say "Screw it" and say greetings to someone in person.

Alright, so there was really no point at all to that paragraph. Obviously I can't write an entire blog about the supreme awesomeness of title, but it got me started, so that's a plus, right? It's come to my attention that I've put too much concern into who reads my blog and whether or not they leave a comment. This goes against my very nature as a person. In real life, I couldn't care less whether or not you liked me. In fact, it's better if you don't like me. Then I don't have to pretend to like you and I can forgo being civil altogether. Saves us both a lot of time!

Anyway, that being said: Comment if you will, readers. I care not. Invade my interweb, read my rantings, and depart with nary a word uttered.

Today's topic shall touch on China. I've written about China before, so it's probably not going to be surprising that I have another conspiracy theory to reveal to you all.

Everyone in the US that has a TV, has picked up the paper, or has spoken to someone on the street knows that this year has been marked by the recalls of millions of toys coming from China. The problem with these toys ranges from lead paint to traces of the date rape drug. The targets of these toys? Children. Hm.

For years, China has been quietly building up their military strength. Their army now numbers at least 8 million, easily giving them the largest army in the world, shattering the numbers of the US, Britain, and Russia. China has also been quietly revamping their ability to mass produce. This should be a concern to all. I shall explain why momentarily.

Toys are meant for children. Tainted toys are meant to harm children. Harmed children fall victim to a variety of health issues. Children with health issues, over the course of time, short or long, die.

China has long been suspected of starting World War Three, which it could easily do with Russia to the north, Japan and Taiwan to the East, and a miraid of small nations to the south. I find it strange that suddenly, after all this military buildup, China "accidentally" starts poisoning toys. Why not? Why not poison the children of the United States. Children would die. The elderly will die as normal, but pose little threat in a war. This leaves only adults and teenagers. With the majority of the military tied up in affairs in the Middle East, the US would have no choice but to implement the Draft once again. With our pasts and futures dying off, all that is left is our present. Our present is sent off to war. Our present will surely suffer massive casualties.

The Unites States and the Allies won World War II because of the US's ability to mass produce. For every US tank destroyed, 4 more took it's place. The Germans, while possessing superior firepower, could not withstand the relentless assault of mass produced weaponry. This is why China is now increasing their ability to mass produce. Think about it. 8 million men and women fire a lot of rounds during the course of a battle. Rounds that need replacing. Equipment will need replacing, as will vehicles. A well-oiled and functioning Chinese manufacturing line could spell disaster for any country it decides to invade.

I shall watch you, China. I shall watch you.

(No, no, once again I am NOT anti-American. I am proud to be an American. We have a great country. I realize the last flew blogs I've written concerning war and the participation of the US has the US losing, but come on... do you really think we'd stand a chance fighting two wars again? We have too many resources rotting away in Iraq. If we pulled them out and focus solely on a Far East threat, hey, with a little help from our northern Russian "allies" and UN forces, we could possibly win another World War, but.... we couldn't right now.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goddagens!

But what toys are the Chinese children given? Chinese or American produced toys?

I've had some enocunters with several Chinese people here at college. Just to name a few characters:

- The guy who can't say a sentence without including the words "excuse me".

- The girl who is always too nicely dressed for our field exercises and have no clue what she's doing.

- The girl who is too scared to open the door when someone knocks on it.

- And the vast amount of Chinese students who use plagiarism on a daily basis.

I don't know about their home country's ability to mass produce items. But from the few of them I've met they seem a little unsure of themselves.

Their huge number of inhabitants is a little scary though, you really don't have a good insight as to what their ideas are and what is happening inside their borders. But then again, us Europeans will never fully understand Americans either :p

Daddy Cool said...

I am working on a plan for invading China...so far it´s just me... :)