Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Whoa!

...and just like that, I've abandoned you all again! What the..? How can I be so rude? I feel ever so ashamed. I truly do.



Okay, I lied. I don't feel that bad about it, but I do admit to feeling the tiniest, little pang of guilt way down in the pit of my stomach. That might be gas, though. No... no, it's guilt. Sorry!

What can I say, though? There's nothing much to write about. Nothing worthwhile anyway. The Devils are going to playoffs for the 11th straight year and will hopefully raise Lord Stanley's Cup for the fourth time since the '94-'95 season. The San Jose Sharks are undefeated in their 20 (yes, twenty) games. The Pittburgh Penguins dominate the East and Alex Ovechkin and Co. in Washington give the Carolina Hurricanes a run for their money in the Southeast Division.

Life is good.

2 comments:

Daddy Cool said...

Why do you americans call a game where you THROW the ball 99% of the time...FOOTBALL????

And the game where you use the feet 99% of the time....SOCCER???

You guys are wierd ;)

Mark N said...

Because the British don't like it and we Americans like to do what we can to annoy them.