Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Earth Day


It's Earth Day. You know, the day when all the peace-loving, tree-hugging hippies of the world go outside and plant a tree or two. In honor of the day, I am wearing a shirt that reads "Save Energy, Wear a Dirty Shirt." Quite amusing if I do say so myself. I shall even forgo doing my laundry until Sunday. I'm doing my part. Are you? Hm?

Hm... that's all. Happy Earth Day!

Let's see... do I have a picture for this? Let's see... *checks*.... I do! A tree. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Putting off your laundry until Sunday isn't doing your part unless you're rewearing all of the clothes that need washing so are you really doing your part or are you procrastinating? ;-)

Big Nice Guy said...

lol, I only do laundry every 2 weeks or so and re-wear nearly all my clothes.

Daddy Cool said...

I am butt naked all year round...damn it´s freezing during winter here in Sweden ;)

Mark N said...

lol Janne, this is NOT a mental image I need to have.

Daddy Cool said...

What?? I have a nice butt ;)