Monday, April 7, 2008

I'm at work...

... but there's a lull in the work right now, so I'm taking the time, company time, mind you, to post something. I'm listening to the MJ Morning Show on 93.3 WFLZ, a local radio station. Good stuff. I listen to it every morning. It makes the day go by a little more quickly. It ends at 10, though, but that's okay because my first break of the day comes at 10. Come noon, the NHL radio show comes on, so I can an additional two hours of wonderfulness! I just log on to NHL.com and tune in to the radio show from there. It's awesome. It breaks up the monotony of the day. On Thursday, there are two NHL radio shows, which is great because Thursdays are my long (10 hour) days and I get to listen to them both. Good stuff there.

Um... that's about it.

1 comment:

Big Nice Guy said...

Woot, but I don't care for the MJ show. Just personal preference though.