Monday, April 14, 2008

Number 90


Here. A random picture. (It's funny the stuff one finds on one's harddrive.)

I was stuck at 89 posts. Obviously I had to post again. I can't just leave it at 89. It's just such an... odd number. I like things to be nice and even, though I'd prefer 100 posts. For the moment, though, I shall be content with 90.

The NHL playoffs are in full swing and some of the teams I want to win are winning! Glorious day!

There is nothing else for me to say. Why don't you people do something interesting and worthwhile? It's because of all of you that I have nothing to say. For shame.

1 comment:

Daddy Cool said...

Bah...do I have to come over to the big US and shake some life into you??? So you can write something??

Beware US...you better keep Mark happy or I will come on over and do some serious booty dancing Boney M style ;)