Thursday, September 13, 2007

No title


Janne and I may be friends, but we are in different groups when it comes to playing games. He is part of the The Enclave; a team of friendly people that play Battlefield 2 together. I am a member of Lock and Load. We are a small clan. A clan is a group of people that share the same interests and do things together when possible. The difference between our two groups is that his is a team that plays a single game. We are a clan that spans many games.

I kind of feel bad for doing this, but Lock and Load {LaL} is indeed looking for more members! It is unfortunate, but we aren't nearly what we used to be. There was a time when we dominated Vietcong Fist Alpha and Battlefield: Vietnam, but we have since dwindled in number. People go about their lives and their interests change. It's unfortunate, but inevitable. It's a shame for the rest of us. A few of us play Battlefield 2 these days, but not many. Only a handful play Battlefield 2142. We are a dying breed.

If any of you that might stumble upon this blog and play games like Battlefield 2, Battlefield 2142, Vietcong Fist Alpha, Vietcong 2, Battlefield: Vietnam, or Counter Strike: Source, please venture over to http://z4.invisionfree.com/Lock_and_Load/index.php We are a clan based structure, meaning if you join us, you will begin your life as a {LaL}Pvt. (name). Our generals run the show and the forum.

You can find me in the forum as {LaL}Lt. Medic or in-game as [LaL]MedicByChoice (BF2) and [LaL]Patch_1-3 (BF2142). (The latter name was a joke about patch 1.3 for Battlefied 2 that many claimed ruined their machines due to bugs.)

Anyway, that's all there is about that. It would be great to get some more people in the clan to get some action going in games. I believe you must be 18 or older to apply. That's a rule in place to weed out the immature and make sure no little kiddies stumble upon something questionable in the forum and cry to mommy about it. We're a good group, but get rowdy sometimes.

Moving on. As you can see up top, I got myself a new header. My brother made me that picture and I do say it blends in quite well. I like the red, so I gave him the exact RGB (red-green-blue) number for it and had him incorporate it in the picture he was making. I turned out quite well, I think! Thank you to my brother.
I cleaned up my room yesterday and it actually looks quite presentable. I have a floor! And carpet! I had forgotten the color of my carpet. It turns out it's gray. Maybe if I vacuum, I'll find it's actually white. Nah.

I washed my car today. Bad mistake as it is horribly hot outside, but the end result is a pretty car. I guess that 's a good deal, right? Sunburn for a clean car?

Here she is!



I may or may not go swimming now. I haven't decided. It might be nice since I'm so hot right now. We shall see!

I shall write again soon. Today? Tomorrow? Next week? Who knows?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice header. Might be biased, but I like it.

Daddy Cool said...

You can wash my car too if you wanna ;)