Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bright and gloomy!


This is a bush in my backyard. I angled the camera to capture the beautiful blue sky behind it and kind of show the picture as being a bright and happy capture. I think I did fairly well. This picture was taken yesterday.

This picture was taken today. Oh, how quickly the weather changes. Such a gloomy day. Raining and dark. Florida is, if nothing more, a bright and gloomy place. Half of the time, bright and sunshiny, the other half, dark and cloudy. What a weird place to live.

The weirdest thing is that even when it's in doom and gloom mode, it's still 100 degrees outside! Give me a break! The rain feels good, sure, because it's usually cool rain, but the temperature is still 100 degrees and the humidity goes up to 400%! Even worse is when it stops raining. The air outside is so humid that when you step out your front door, you are instantly soaked in sweat. It's a massive sauna. You no longer have the rain to help cool you down.

Boo, Florida!

I'm taking a trip to Maryland in October. I hope it will be cooler there than it is here.

1 comment:

Daddy Cool said...

In the mornings we have like frost and crap...bah...winter is on it´s way.
But then again....400% humidity can be fun either.