Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Gaming again


I've recently gotten back into Gran Turismo 4 for the PlayStation 2. I used to play it a lot and had some very awesome cars. I was quite good, too, with a very high winning percentage (above 95%). I had completed 3/4 of the game, but then I kind of got bored with it and put it away. After a while, I sold it back to the game store in favor of some other games. I wasn't planning on playing it again, so I deleted all of my saved games from my memory card.

Well, I borrowed it from my brother a couple days ago and have been playing a lot. The beginning is rough because you have very little money and no cars. First things first, I grabbed the first three licenses just to save me the trouble of having to get them later. I won a few races, earned some money, and bought myself a Camaro to start racing some of the bigger races. It's not the best car, but it's necessary to win some high money races so I can get back to the Corvette I had when I owned the game a while back. I had every modification on that car. I manually tuned the gears and had it running faster and better than almost every other car in the game. It was beautiful. I had nitrous, too.

Anyway, that's all about that.

1 comment:

Daddy Cool said...

Yeah...Gran Turismo is awesome...but like you I got tired of it.
But I still got it, all the saves too ;)
I also got some really good cars, tuned to the limit (gears, suspension, downforce, turbo, nitro...you name it).
Maybe I will pick it up some day...just to feel that wind in my hair...virtually that is ;)