Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Crossword puzzles


I hate crossword puzzles. I really do. They are the bane of my existence. They mock me relentlessly. Yet... I'm always drawn back to them. Why? I cannot truly say. I don't know. They beckon me to return and attempt to finish them and then snatch away my hopes and dreams of actually finishing one without cheating. Alas, I am doomed to failure.

Until now.

My mother bought me a big book of crossword puzzles and I have, in a short time, become its master! I am finishing puzzles left and right. And no, they aren't kid editions! (I will admit I have trouble even on those ones!) I still don't know a lot of the clues because a lot of them are names from people way before my time, but I can get 90% of it done before giving it to my dad to fix and finish.

Hoorah for me! You may all bow before my greatness!

Hm... a three letter word for a departing comment...

1 comment:

Daddy Cool said...

Bah...I hate crossword puzzles...they make me feel more stupid than normal.
But congrats to you Mark...I am very proud of you.

Next step...rocket scientist ;)