Sunday, March 16, 2008

Ugh....

I woke up this morning dead tired, with a nasty headache, with only one functioning nostril, and an upset stomach. This is not how I want to my weekend. No, thank you. I went to church, sat down, struck up an awkward conversation with some old lady, then got up and went home before the service even started. No, thanks. Not sticking around for that when I'm feeling ready to revisit the half a slice of pizza I took in last night. I'll pass on that.

I feel better now. I just needed to rest, I suppose. There's a hockey game on and that always gets your mind off of your troubles. It's such a wonderful sport. The only real sport. Right now, Pittsburgh is leading Philadelphia 2-0 in the 1st period. That makes me feel even better! Words cannot express how much I loathe Philadelphia. It gives me so much pleasure and joy to see them having to fight for their playoff spot and lose all of these extremely important games. Here's to Washington to try to wrestle away that 8th and final playoff spot from Philly. I'm pulling for you, Ovechkin.

I cleaned my room. I did my laundry. I even fixed myself a light lunch, consisting of toast and a handful of potato chips. Hey, I don't feel well. What do you expect? I probably could have done without the chips, though.... but they did taste good.

I'm off for now as, like most days, I have nothing of any real importance to say.

Hej då.

1 comment:

Daddy Cool said...

I understand the potato chips but the toast???

I got chips too...and reading about you eating chips makes me wanna rip that bag open and stuff my face with it ;)

I love potato chips...yummy :)