Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ja, ja, I'm here.


So it has come to my attention that I need to update this thing. It turns out, much to my surprise, that people actually take the time to read what I have to say. Apparently, though, no one gives a flip about Foppa, his flop, or his return the National Hockey League and the Colorado Avalanche. This is depressing as I have had nothing to say aside from that for the last long while.

I am, however, back for now. What I shall write, I have no clue. I don't plan these things. I start with a blank page and make things up as I go along. That's why some posts are 12 and a half pages long and someone are a sentence long. If you're lucky, I'll even post a picture. I haven't done that in quite a while. Today is your lucky day, however, because I am going to post a picture.

There. A picture. A picture of my back yard no less. A picture of a beautiful day in my back yard. Look at that. Bright blue sky, a few fluffy, white clouds floating by. Not a drop of rain any where in sight. Bright green trees sway in the gentle breeze. Sometimes Florida isn't that bad. Most of the time it is. That's all you get for the pictures.

What am I supposed to write now? Nothing has happened that is worth noting. Nothing has happened that is worth noting that the people who read this don't already know. For you folk that actually read this and aren't part of my personal visible group of people, speak up. I know you're out there. Lurking. I don't like spies. SPAIS!!! OH NOEZ!!1one! Show yourself. Okay, that was random and I apologize for that. I spend too much time on internet forums, watching 15 year olds make posts.

I'm currently listening to: Socker, by Kent. What? You shouldn't be surprised. What else do I listen to? This song, however, is a little blasphemous. I did refuse to listen to it for a while because of the English translation to the song, but then I started listening to it again, using the justification that I'm enjoying the music, not the lyrics. As the song is in Swedish, that is a valid excuse. Then again, I know what is being said. May not work.

Work is slow. It's always slow. Thursdays are particularly painful as I sit in my little cubicle from 4pm-6pm and twiddle my thumbs. Why I'm required to work for 10 hours on Thursdays is beyond me. I guess I shouldn't complain because I get out early on Fridays, but... gah. Give me a break.

I went out for pizza last Saturday with a little party for my brother's birthday. We went to a movie afterward, even though my brother didn't go to that. It was too late and he had to go get his kids. I went with his brother in law and his wife, a friend of his from school and his wife, and a girl that goes that goes to his church. Good company. We were cracking jokes throughout the movie. There were only, including us, about a dozen people in the entire theater (it was late at night), so no one seemed to mind that we were laughing.

I am going out to the same pizza place this coming Saturday for a church thing. Hm. I don't know any of the people that are going (because it is my brother's church), but I felt like being slightly more social, so I accepted the invite to go. I should point out the pizza was not wonderful the first time I went and I don't hold much hope that it will be any beter this time around. I'm surprisingly pessimistic for someone trying to be positive for once and be social.

My brother just purchased his very own 50" Hi-Def Plasma TV. I'm proud. It's identical to the one that I have. His other TV was on the fritz and it was time for a new one. It's so pretty. If I didn't have one of my own, I'd be at his house every tim a hockey game was being shown.

I bought new pants recently. Khakis. Nifty. That's all I have to say about that, though. No. I'm not going to provide pictures of myself wearing them. That would take far too much time and effort and since most of the people that read this know me personally and see me often, you've already seen them.

I still play CyberNations. If you don't, you should. Then you should join the Viridian Entente alliance. I was recently promoted to the Academy Staff of the alliance. That means I get to grade your entrance exam. Don't fail. I have a big red marker now and I'm not afraid to declare proudly that you failed with a giant F on your forehead.

Hm... that's it, I think. What else? Nothing else, I guess.

Hej då.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up, all the time i used to check webpage posts here early in the daylight, since i like to gain knowledge of more and more.

Also visit my homepage Tens machine
my web page > tens pain relief

Anonymous said...

An excellent you can boost your email marketing method is to create advantage concentrated backup. Be sure your email messages explain to readers what to do from their store and exactly how they will likely take advantage of your services or goods. While it might appear obvious, it goes very far in improving the strength of your e-mail. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Cort5y656e[/url]

Anonymous said...

Will not enable the discount coupons figure out what you purchase. Sometimes coupons are introduced by organizations to tempt men and women to buy items they wouldn't acquire normally. Gather vouchers only for what exactly you need. Don't allow a high-worth coupon attract you to buy something frivolous which you may feel sorry about getting later on. Obse8ighve