Monday, June 30, 2008

Post #100

Pity that it's taken this long. I was on a roll when I first started this blog. Look how many times I'd posted then!

Oh, well.

I've changed my blog theme. Change is good. I like to keep you all guessing. Make you wonder what sort of antics I'll be up to next time.

Got my new computer monitor on Friday. It's beautiful. I played all of my games on it and they all look fantastic. I even picked up Battlefield 2 and played it with some of my old gaming buddies back when I played Battlefield: Vietnam. Good times. I, of course, rocked the server with my awesomeness, prompting the begging of my return to their team. Okay, well, not the last part, but I did rock the server.

That's all! I'm in a particularly good mood.

1 comment:

Daddy Cool said...

Too bad I was´nt there buddy :(

Been playing bf2 very little lately...I have some ping issues with our new providor...I get better ping on US servers....bah.