Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hello!

So I'm still alive! How about that? I meant to write up something a while back, but I got sidetracked. TV, internet, video games... those things will do that. It's Tuesday and I'm at work. I'm on lunch, though. I suppose I could type this during work hours, but you know, I have that thing called a work ethic (at least when I'm being paid to do it). Morals and whatnot. You understand, I hope. If you don't, you're probably a rich business man.

Work is uneventful, save for another dreadful project we've been roped into. Why us? Our supervisors seem to think that we have far more "down" time than what we really have and they like to make sure we stay busy. Trust me. We're busy enough. This just complicates things even further. We have people on one side, yelling at us, wondering where there stuff is, and people on the other side yelling and wonder why their project hasn't been completed yet. We're sorry, lieges. We will do better. (Note the bitter sarcasm.)

That is all I have time to write at the moment. Lunch is over.

Hej då.

1 comment:

Daddy Cool said...

Bah....tell em to shut up or an swedish imbecill will invade their homes...butt naked and singing ABBA songs ;)