Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Time

Christmas came and went and now it's time to recap. I had a good Christmas. I got a couple of DVD's that I wanted and a few games for my new PSP. They are pretty cool and will entertain me for a quite a while, I'm sure. I also got, perhaps the best gift of all, a 4 day weekend from work! Those are great. They come few and far between and enjoyed to their fullest when they come around.

Christmas is a great time of the year and this year was great because of another reason than gifts... I didn't have to hear about the whole "It's a Holiday Tree!" ordeal. People left it well enough alone. No one complained when I said Merry Christmas and I didn't complain when someone said Happy Hanakuh or Happy Kwanzaa. It's nice that people can finally say things without other people yelling and whining about it.

That's it, I guess. Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Daddy Cool said...

Right back at ya buddy ;)