Monday, August 18, 2008

Are titles really necessary? Come on!

So my computer is wonderful. Windows Vista. 500GB hard drive, 3GB RAM, 1GB NVidia GeForce 9800 GT (which is ironic, considering I've always been so anti-NVidia), and other stuff that I can't remember off the top of my head. Oh, yes. 2.86 Intel Dual Core Processor + some fancy doo-dads and flashy lights that make it do other stuff. I'm a computer person, so I could go into detail about it, but I find the masses generally prefer short and simple.

I still need to see if I can salvage my hard drive from my old computer. I haven't done so yet because I wanted to get this one in order before I rip her open and start shoving things inside to see if it works.

That's about it.

1 comment:

Daddy Cool said...

Cool m8 :)

I am currently thinking of upgrading again.

Got my mind on a new gpu (XFX GeForce 8800 GTX) more ram and a new psu to power that gpu...hmm...did that make any sence at all ;)